as a leader, are you asking yourself one or more of these questions?
- How do I create a coaching culture in my organisation?
- I want to develop an internal coaching capability … but where do I start?
- How can I save money on executive coaching but retain all the benefits?
- How do I get the benefits of coaching felt by more of my employees, without blowing the budget?
- How do I help my employees to reach their full potential?
- How do I raise the bar for my existing internal coaches? Professionalise, support and develop their practice?
- How do I support my leaders and managers to take a coaching approach to their roles and be better able to coach and develop their teams?
Whether you’re simply curious or already determined, maybe you simply want to
- talk through your thinking?
- get some guidance, draw on some wisdom?
- explore your options?
- just get started?
At idcoach we can guide you in setting up your coaching capability. We can bring experience, wisdom and knowledge. We can highlight choices, possibilities and options you will have.
idcoach can help you develop your business case or align your thinking to the strategic priorities of your business.
at idcoach we can offer a full range of professional development and support for your internal coaches – whether it be bespoke accredited internal coach training, ongoing development and cpd programmes, supervision for your coaches to enhance and build their coaching practice, or even coaching your coaches.
idcoach can help you build a coaching culture in your organisation.
at idcoach we believe that internal coaches add both individual and organisational value to your business – we can guide you in maximising both, balancing the needs of the hidden dynamics of your organisational system.
If you’re interested, please contact us here